Best way to add/upload files (pdf's) associated to students

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Best way to add/upload files (pdf's) associated to students

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, Just an introduction: I'm using WPLMS as a source of Corporate Training. As an instructor, I would like to upload some pdf files (e.g. curriculum vitae of a employee/student, external course certificates etc) and associate with the corresponding employee. The instructor could see these files accessing each student/employee webpage, but the employee could only see their own. An employee must not be able to access theses files from another employee. What is the best way to achieve this? Buddydrive? How can I configure it? Thank you for your help. Regards, Rodrigo  
    logan
    Hello, yes, i understand your scenario what if an employee download the documents and share it with another employee?
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Logan, thanks for the reply. In regard to what you've said, i know we cannot avoid this kind of behavior (in this case the employee is willing to share his data, so it's his problem). What we need is to make sure that an employee could not access documents of another employee using some plugin or some specific configuration. I know that buddydrive has a lot of privacy configurations (public, private, friends only etc). But I have some questions about it: 1) Is it possible to the instructor add files directly to the buddydrive of a specific student? 2) In the case (1) is affirmative: can he set its privacy so that only the instructor and the student can access it (and logically administrators)? 3) In the case (1) is negative, do you know/suggest any other solution/plugin so it can be achieved? It's important for us that these files could be accessed via student dashboard. Thank you again. Best regards, Rodrigo    
    logan
    Hello, buddydrive works fine for this. i have tested this and found that it works great. Here is the screenshot: http://somup.com/cqhYXKnkaY Note- only added members could see the files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Best way to add/upload files (pdf's) associated to students’ is closed to new replies.