Best Way to Setup Subscriptions w/ Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Best Way to Setup Subscriptions w/ Courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    encompasslife
    Participant
    Thank you for building an awesome product. I am happy to write a testimonial if you can tell me where I should submit the testimonial. It appears there are a few ways to set this up but I need to know which is best method. Our Website Offers a Monthly Subscription & Live Events The monthly subscription auto-renews. The format is below: --Topic A (repeats every month) ---Week W -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week X -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Y -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Z -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) --Topic B (repeats every month) ---Week W -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week X -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Y -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Z -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) --Topic C (repeats every month) ---Week W -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week X -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Y -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) ---Week Z -- Zoom Meeting (1 hour) 1. How do we set so student can only take 1 topic/course at a time 2. As long as student subscription is active, they can enroll in different topic/course each month but they cannot switch between courses. There is no priority/order for topics (example): student can take -Month 1:topic/course c -Month 2:topic/course a -Month 3:topic/course b -Month 4:topic/course a (again if they choose) There are no prerequisites 3. Student can pay/start subscription in middle of month and enroll in course after it has started. For example: If student starts in 3rd week of month, they can enroll in Topic A and attend zoom meetings in week 3 and week 4. Then course restarts following month and they can attend zoom meetings in week 1 and week 2 to complete the course 4. How do we schedule the courses to repeat each month?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well as far as I know you can have to create each course for each topic . and a new subscription for each course . But as of now there is no restriction of taking course user can do any number of courses at a time. We can check if we can restrict the user . are you on v4 version of wplms?
    encompasslife
    Participant
    Everything is updated (Wordpress, WPLMS and all plugins)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then we need a way to restrict user to pursue another course until when ? when the current course gets expired for the user?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Best Way to Setup Subscriptions w/ Courses’ is closed to new replies.