Best way to setup yearly subscription site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Best way to setup yearly subscription site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Hi there. I have another WPLMS site, but it's for an organization, so I got to skip the full WooCommerce setup. My goal is to sell yearly group subs to organizations and then individual yearly subs to those who find the site (two different price structures and I'd like an option to customize a pricing for certain organizations).  Once subscribed, they can take all courses. Questions: 1.  Can I set it up so that no one can create an account without a purchase?
    1. Can I then require users to apply for the course to prevent random visitors from starting a course or is there a better way? (I'd prefer to keep the home page than to use sitelock)
    3.  Can I auto-assign an intro course to all new registered users, BOTH if they self-register and if I do a batch register? (preventing me from making that course free) 4.  My thoughts are that I probably need both the WPLMS WooCommerce and WPLMS Batches plugins.  Am I correct in this? 5.  If I do set individual and package pricing, how do I set up a purchase page? Is there a tutorial somewhere? Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please help me in understanding the requirements. 1. You want users can only register after paying you some amount. For that you can disable registrations in your site and use WooCommerce auto auto account creation on purchase. 2. All courses need to be in Apply for course mode. So, I am assuming that you'll create a product like "site access", users who purchase this woocoommerce product get access to your site and then they can apply for courses. You can make a page and embed a product in it and connect it to registration page. Users will be required to purchase the product to register on your site. 3. Intro course can be connected to above product or can be marked as free and you can enable assign free courses to users on account creation. Note that free courses in wplms also require registration which happesn in step2. 4. For batch register : You'll need to use Batches plugin and use the buy batch feature. A user who buys the batch becomes batch admin and then he can add users to the batch. All batch users get access to batch courses. http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/ https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/ 5. We can help you with that. Let me know where are you stuck.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Excellent and complete reply -- Thank you! For number one: "You want users can only register after paying you some amount. For that you can disable registrations in your site and use WooCommerce auto auto account creation on purchase." -- How do I disable registrations and use WooCommerce auto account creation? For number 5:  Not sure where I'm stuck yet, still have demo data installed.  Thought that this time, I'd setup and test prior to creating courses?  Or should I wait until I have everything else finished and then setup that part? Thanks again!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, 1) For disabling the website registration please go to wp-admin->settings->general->any one can register, please disable this setting. For enabling woocommerce registration on checkout, please go to woocommerce->settings->accounts->user registration. 5) You can test it anytime you feel like, let me know if you face any issues.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Best way to setup yearly subscription site’ is closed to new replies.