BEYOND FRUSTRATED with tech support – please respond ASAP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BEYOND FRUSTRATED with tech support – please respond ASAP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    Hi, A couple of things. First, this account: qclearninglab is showing all my tickets associated with proxlearn.  Please explain. Second, I gave you access to my staging database to address something and now all my customizations are no longer being recognized, from the removal of my footer logo, to the colors associated with different panels, to the time remaining bar being listed, etc. It's as if someone went in and completely took out every thing I have done.  I am the only one who access to this account other than someone at tech support. Can you please explain how this can happen? Thank you! Margaret
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No changes were made in your site at all from Vibe staff.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The proxlearn and your topics are different, refer: http://prntscr.com/cwjww0
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If we make any changes in the user's website we always inform the user about it.
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    Hi, There is an issue with the browser.  When I have logged in to qclearninglab a handful of times the tickets associated with proxlearn have appeared.  Not qclearninglab.  Test it. I'm on a MacBook Pro running Sierra. Thanks, MK
    qclearninglab
    Spectator
    Let me know how I can upload a video or screen shot to show you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can share link to the video or screenshot her, like for screenshots try using prntscr.com  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Also this topic is already marked as resolved, let me know if the issue is resolved or not ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘BEYOND FRUSTRATED with tech support – please respond ASAP’ is closed to new replies.