Bigbluebutton button not showing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Bigbluebutton button not showing

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    hallbir
    Participant
    Why doesn't meetings inserted by the Meetings button display in the front end? I have tried to insert it into post, course and unit. With name, start time and duration. Privacy specific users - and added the user. The user is logged in, has joined the course. When the instructor has logged in to the meeting, the student is able to log in through BBB's widget, but even then, the wplms-bbb button still does not show up, neither in the post, nor in the course text, nor in the unit where I have inserted it. Nor does it show up under "meetings" in the student's profile, although the meeting is in the listing, stating "ongoing", but with no login-button or anything in the right column. Wonder what I missed here? I suppose the easiest for a start would be to make the meeting available through a post. I can insert a bigbluebutton shortcode which works, but this seems too complicated for instructors, when they would have to edit the shortcode generated by the meetings button.
    hallbir
    Participant
    Could it possibly have something to do with the debug msgs below?
    Notice: Undefined index: pwd in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bbb-wplms/classes/wplmsbbb.class.php on line 1169 Strict Standards: Non-static method BigBlueButton::createMeetingArray() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bbb-wplms/classes/wplmsbbb.class.php on line 1194 Strict Standards: Non-static method BigBlueButton::getCreateMeetingURL() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/php/bbb_api.php on line 280 Strict Standards: Non-static method BigBlueButton::getJoinURL() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bbb-wplms/classes/wplmsbbb.class.php on line 1205 Strict Standards: Non-static method BigBlueButton::isMeetingRunning() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bbb-wplms/classes/wplmsbbb.class.php on line 1208 Strict Standards: Non-static method BigBlueButton::getIsMeetingRunningURL() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bigbluebutton/php/bbb_api.php on line 639
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your site url and admin credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    hallbir
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hallbir
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well on https sites you need to edit the url to https in bb settings . refer : http://prntscr.com/hkshxp   which I have done on your site and it fixed the issue .
    hallbir
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hallbir
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this I would need to debug at your end . Please share a valid ftp credentials to check this issue out .
    hallbir
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well to debug the issue ,I would need ftp or sftp credentials or if ftps are not available then cpanel credentials .need to edit your plugin files in code editor actually .
    hallbir
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hallbir
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Bigbluebutton button not showing’ is closed to new replies.