BigBlueButton Problems | Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting BigBlueButton Problems | Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    innpronta
    Spectator
    Hi, I have one BBB Server, that works perfectly via API. I install the last version of "BigBlueButton" (3.0.0-beta.4) but I can't save the server settings. I see this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/bigbluebutton-not-working-after-update-fix/ and I have installed the version from your link. Now I can save the BBB server information, but I see this error:
    Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated and its version should be 3.0.0 or above
    Now I can't use the Wpmls bbb plugin. How can I use it? Thanks so much for your help.
    Diana
    Participant
    @innpronta The new version of bigbluebutton was creating issues with wplms bbb. Did you installed both the plugins. I mean the addon and the main plugin as well from here? And still not working? Are you sure the configurations are right? The same is working for other users
    innpronta
    Spectator
    Hi, the server configurations i'ts ok, because if I install an old version can I use the bigbluebutton plugin and create correctly the room. Also via direct API I don't have problem. But if I use the old version I see the error that say me that I need to use a >3.x version. How can I fix the problem? I see that other have the same problem. How can I fix? There is a way for avoid the 3.0 plugin? Thanks so much!
    innpronta
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    we have made fixes in the plugin. just because they are making changes in BBB plugin and it is not the stable one. we cant make the permanent fix for this beta version. once there is any stable version of that plugin then we will also integrate our plugin with BBB. But the error will not affect anything on your site. The functionality will work
    innpronta
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    innpronta
    Spectator
    Exactly, that's what I explained to you before. The problem is that it does not work on my server or on the demo server. If I installed the old version  of bigbluebutton instead I can save them both but your plugin tells me that I must have at least version 3.x or higher. My question is therefore: how do I integrate bigbluebutton with your theme (I bought it for this). Could you send me an old version of your plugin that works with the old version of bigbluebutton plugin?   Thanks so much!
    innpronta
    Spectator
    I have also installed Greenlight... in case it can be useful.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is related to your bigbluebutton server the meeting is not creating from the api . The issue relies in either in your serve or the native Bigbluebutton plugin itself . Please contact their support on this : https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bigbluebutton/
    innpronta
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks. Can you send me an old version of your plugin that works with the older version of bigbluebutton plugin? Thanks so much!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘BigBlueButton Problems | Wplms bbb needs Bigbluebutton plugin to be activated’ is closed to new replies.