Bigbluebutton recordings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Bigbluebutton recordings

• This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Mk.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    I have own bigbluebutton server and want to know how to view and add recordings into course. I tried create meeting and recorded video, however i cannot see any recording in the setting-->bigbluebutton-->list of recordings. Also, I want instructor to record their lesson in bbb and then upload to their course. However, if they use the shortcode bigbluebutton_recordings, they can also view other instructors' recordings. So, can you please tell me in detail how to make this happen for specific instructor record and upload recordings to their course. (e.g the steps/shortcodes)  
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @stariflymanage Did you followed this tutorial: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/bigbluebutton-integration-with-wplms/ Please Follow this tutorial, it will work fine. If it will still not works then Let me know
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    Oh not this, i think you misunderstood my point. I mean after tutor and students having bigbluebutton class, how can the instructor insert the recorded video into the course. As admin, I can view the recorded video in back end, but the video doesn't have link to share nor code for embedding. I want to know the method for instructors to embed video in front end without admin's help/ entering back end. Also, the instructor should not see/embed all recorded video created by other instructors. If yes, can you share steps for embed video.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well our Wplms bbb is and addon plugin of this plugin Bigbluebutton . There is some issue with the Bigbluebutton that its not listing the recorded meetings in its own panel and hence . Are recorded meetings showing on your site -? wp-admin->  settings -> Bigbluebutton .  
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    yes,recording are listed in my site. I can click on them to see the playback. However, the problem is do not know how to embed them into the course. There is no short code for each recording nor the recording can be exported as video. This makes my web not working as tutor and students can not view their recordings.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok then we can show the recorded meetings of the instructor . this will be added in the next update of wplms bbb addon .  
    stariflymanage
    Spectator
    So I cannot add recording to course at this stage and need to wait for wplms bbb update? Then what is the exact of next wplms bbb update? This cause big trouble to my web as they cannot embed the recording to students.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes I will work on it very soon and will try to implement it as soon as I can and relaese the wplms bbb addon update /.
    emichael24_581
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ACtually there are so much support queries these days we are busy replying them .Could not get any time for this . Please be patient I will add the support for this for sure .
    Nabil G.
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Please could you tell everyone here when you plan to release this feature ?  
    Mk
    It will be release soon. probably in next update.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Bigbluebutton recordings’ is closed to new replies.