blank page groups when not connected

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting blank page groups when not connected

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Hello, when we are connected as admin we see this page all groups created: https://sante.fissapps.fr/nos-partenaires but with student role or not connected role we have blank page ! thank you
    santiagoclavijo31
    Participant
    I have the same problem check: https://www.gosanty.com/groups/
    logan

Hello,

Let me elaborate it further:

Privacy Options
    When creating a group, you have the option of making your group Public, Private, or Hidden.

1) Public groups are visible in all group directories. The contents of the group – activity updates, forum posts, and any additional group functionality you might add through plugins – is publicly accessible. Anyone in your BuddyPress community can join a Public group.

2) Private groups are also visible in group directories. The group name and group description remain available for all to see. However, the contents of the group are accessible only to members. Moreover, group membership is controlled: members of your broader BuddyPress community must request membership, which can only be granted by a group administrator.

3) Hidden groups are invisible to non-members. These group names and descriptions are not listed in sitewide directories, and their contents are accessible only to members of the group. Because the group is unlisted, users cannot request membership. Instead, individuals can only join the group by invitation.
    Group administrators can change a group’s privacy settings at any time by visiting the group’s wp-Admin tab > Group Settings.

Let me know if you need any further information.

fissaadmin
    Spectator
    this is not the question, i know i put 1 groups in private, one in hidden, but we have Blank page so we see nothing, neither menu, neither filter, neither result ! so that is the problem ! https://sante.fissapps.fr/nos-partenaires you can check ^^ thanks ! when i put all groups in hidden, i see the group page (only if connected) and no result, but as student or no connected user a real blank page !
    logan
    Dear Smart user, the updated installation instructions for group and sitewide forums https://codex.buddypress.org/user/setting-up-a-new-installation/installing-group-and-sitewide-forums/ – deactivate Discussion Forums in Settings > BuddyPress > Components. please check this. if it does not help in that case share your admin url and credentials in a private reply. i will check the issue for you. stay prompted.
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Hello, i really do not understand your answer and the link to the problem but you helped me a lot anyway, i found problem blank page is because we do not configure a non access page then to make visible group for everybody in admin => wplms => budypress => set Group directory View by all ! that's all thank you very much you can close the ticket for me
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    Just one question, i tried to set on sidebar the groupe Types search but i don't find it do you know how we can do it ? thanks ! i tried BBpress bar but nothing display and moreover i have no picture for group list is it normal ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin While creating a group, if you set a sgroup image then it will be displayed in the Groups Directory. Can you please share a screenshot where you tried to add the sidebar?
    fissaadmin
    Spectator
    i finally found for sidebar thank you, you can close this topic thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @fissaadmin, Thanks for confirming
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘blank page groups when not connected’ is closed to new replies.