Blank Start Course Page / Forum (Log Here)

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Blank Start Course Page / Forum (Log Here)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    Whenever I try to open a start course page, or forum page, I get this error logged and a white page: \nNotice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792 \nNotice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. O usu\xc3\xa1rio atual est\xc3\xa1 sendo inicializado sem usar $wp>init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792 \nNotice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()
    instead. in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624 \nNotice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()
    instead. in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624 \nNotice: bp_is_member is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_is_user instead. in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3573 \nFatal error: Call to undefined function yt_before_wrapper() in /home/pantrus/public_html/wp-content/themes/pantrus/header.php on line 33   I had problems before with the bp profile cover, so to find it out I disabled every plugin, and re-enabled one by one until I found bp-profile-cover After disabling/re-enabling plugins, this bug appeared. I am trying to figure it out, already done everything I could find in the forums. You guys have any other ideas to share? Thank you
    rckmnx
    Spectator
    okay, I substituted the header.php with the header from another theme that was completely unrelated to wplms. Ohh the perks of customizing 48hours straight :) cheers  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank Start Course Page / Forum (Log Here)’ is closed to new replies.