Blocking Warning on Theme Wizard setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Blocking Warning on Theme Wizard setup

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bewconcept
    Spectator
    Hello Support, Just bought your theme, started the WP install, and I get this warning error on the  configuration check screen : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /***/htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-config.php:1) in .../htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1126 But I can pass the screen, untill I select the features and try to "Continue" and I get this blocking error : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /***/htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-config.php:1) in .../htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219 My server is in PHP 7.2 WP 4.9.8 wpmls last version using child theme. i'm working under OSX. I need to send a DEMO of the theme to my client by Friday, I hope it will be installed by then... Please come back to me asap, I need to start working on the theme right away. Many thanks
    bewconcept
    Spectator
    So I tried the One Click Setup, and I get thoses Warning errors again... but i'm in Wp Admin at least : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at  /htdocs/***/wp-config.php:1) in /htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1126 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /htdocs/***/wp-config.php:1) in /htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-includes/option.php on line 919 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at //htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-config.php:1) in//htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-includes/option.php on line 920 Please advice to debug..
    bewconcept
    Spectator
    On the Welcome panel now, when I try to display system status tab,  I get  3 more Warnings   <b>Warning</b>: Use of undefined constant BP_COURSE_MOD_PLUGIN_DIR - assumed 'BP_COURSE_MOD_PLUGIN_DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in <b>/***/htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-content/themes/wplms/setup/welcome.php</b> on line <b>785</b> <b>Warning</b>: scandir(BP_COURSE_MOD_PLUGIN_DIR/includes/templates/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in<b> /***/htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-content/themes/wplms/setup/welcome.php</b> on line <b>875</b> <b>Warning</b>: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in<b> /***/htdocs/mooc-elsan/wp-content/themes/wplms/setup/welcome.php</b> on line <b>875</b> EDIT : I changed the name of the child theme folder, and turned it back to original folder name, and I don't get those diretory errors... my bad. sorry. But still, not reassuring to fall on so much errors, just to install the theme... please advice asap. (For your information, my WP install is in French)  
    bewconcept
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bewconcept
    Spectator
    Ok forget it, I re-installed the  theme via wordpress, evreything is fine. must be the unzip through SSH that caused errors I guess. (sometimes it does so with Mac OS Zipped files, you get the _MACOSX folder on root folder.. anyways so far so good. Sorry about that.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @bewconcept Great..!! If you need any help then Please Let us know.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Blocking Warning on Theme Wizard setup’ is closed to new replies.