blog pagination broken

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues blog pagination broken

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, I have a problem in the blog pagination, it leads to a 404 page :( click on page 2 here: https://www.guitarsession.net/blog/ And also since I'm using wplms if I choose the Blog page in the Reading Settings of wordpress the page is blank !! so I just leave it on 'select' and the blog is showing... Note that i selected the blog template on the blog page so it's not that the problem, So what's wrong here ? thanks for your help Dan
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Please try temporarily deactivating all of the plugins on your site. Once they’re deactivated, visit the Permalinks menu and click the Save button again. Then visit the blog pages and check if they load correctly. If the pages load, you can reactivate each plugin one-by-one until the error reappears and then we’ll know which plugin is causing the conflict. You can use the “Bulk Actions” dropdown in the Plugins page to deactivate all of the plugins at once. Also, plugins don’t delete any settings when you deactivate them, so you can safely reactivate them without affecting your website in any way. Thanks,
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello I tried everything but it was not working.. finally I tried changing the name of the page where the blog is from 'blog' to 'blog-en' and it worked ... not sure why ibut now it's ok ..
    Veronica
    ok thanks for confirming it here for now closing this topic if you face nay issue then you can open new topic. topic closed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘blog pagination broken’ is closed to new replies.