Blog post will not show full post

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Blog post will not show full post

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    My posts are showing in an abbreviated form with a "read more" . When you click "read more" nothing happens.  There is no "read more tag" in the post and there is no excerpt in the posts either.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try creating a 404 page and attach it to wplms->miscellaneous->select 404 page. And try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks. This will help us to know whether the page is just reloading or is throwing 404 error. For screenshots try using prntscr.com as the plugin that we used for uploading files is removed due to security reasons.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I did create a 404 page and made sure that it works. It does. When I click on my abbreviated blog posts they do not go to the 404 page. It just reloads the same page without the full post.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try the following: 1) Try creating a new post and check if the issue persists. 2) Try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks  and check the issue. 3) Try deactivating the third party plugins and then re-save the permalinks, and check the issue. If the issue persists then please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I found it. Envira Gallery Standalone and they've release an update today that fixed it too. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog post will not show full post’ is closed to new replies.