Blog posts defaulting to wrong sidebar again

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Blog posts defaulting to wrong sidebar again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Hello. I had this problem before but it righted itself. Now it's started going wrong again. All my blog posts automatically default to "my bottom footer sidebar" which is blank. I want them to default to the standard sidebar. Example here http://writershq.co.uk/course/seven-ideas-in-seven-days/ And screenshot attached. How do I change this please?   Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The default sidebar for all the blog posts is the mainsidebar. I am unable to replicate this issue on my test setup, please share the admin credentials with us to check this at your end.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Thanks for taking a look It's www.writershq.co.uk/wp-admin usrname: WPLMS pword: n6U%oD37@#LQSq@kC1Vw2N8!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your site, please clarify how did you create "My bottom footer sidebar" because right now I can only see one sidebar registered in the sidebar manager, refer: http://prntscr.com/bt9rvz
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    umm. If I'm honest I can't remember. It would've been in sidebar manager I guess. Sorry, that's not helpful is it?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok not an issue. I checked your wplms customizer plugin and found out there was some garbage code present which included the code for this sidebar also. So I deleted the garbage code and now there is no such sidebar and all works fine on your site. Please check and confirm.
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Perfect. Thanks. Marking as resolved.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog posts defaulting to wrong sidebar again’ is closed to new replies.