book instructor slots ssue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting book instructor slots ssue

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    i'm facing a problem in the slots appearing per instructor. i book slots and i cannot see it. even when i create the members directory (for instructors), it's not appearing as per the videos shown adding to it that the slots of the instructors are not appearing there. adding to this, the students appears in this page which is not logic. trying to contact support on www.wplms.io and no one is replying anymore.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs it might be an issue , the directory is not working properly , we are revamping the whole appointments addon again we have build the directory differently this time . Soon we will be able to release it in a week or two .
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    any updates about the new appointments addon?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the appintments directory is finished with bug fixes . We are working on revamping the user my bookings tab to show bookings without calendar in it as showing calendar makes it messy .We are converting it to list view .
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    kindly inform me whenever this update is available to do the needful
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we will be releasing the update of vibebp and wplms plugins tommorrow ,after that we will be finishing the appointments plugin. The deadline is 30th Sept.
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    but 30th September is too much, an this matter stopped releasing my site for more than 45 days or more, when i was contacting the support chat. kindly do your nest to o the needful as soon as possible due to the urgent need to finalize this project regards,
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    any updates about the plugins and when can i update it on my site?
    mohamadkhatib
    Spectator
    i'm still waiting for the "Vibes Appointments" new update adding to it the bugs fixing as per your previous reply. any feedback on this matter, it's taking tooo much time and i'm not receiving any feedback from your side since more than one week. kindly inform me as soon as possible
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘book instructor slots ssue’ is closed to new replies.