BP-Login problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BP-Login problem

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi, We have a problem while trying to login with gmail and twitter in our website.Can please help us . website : www.pencilruler.com
    balajee2777
    Participant
    we are unable to login using gmail and twitter.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There are issues in the twitter in bp social connect plugin. So please disable twitter as of now. Then try with gmail.
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Ok thanks, I have disabled twitter but what about gmail .It's still not working . You got any solution for that issue.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check you app settings once to see if you have entered the wrong details. Also share the screenshot of the error that you are getting.
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi, I have checked app setting and there is no wrong entries. First i have clicked google sign in button to login and i have entered my login credentials and i have clicked allow button in google page.Finally after clicking allow page redirects to the home page of our website with # symbol follow(http://www.pencilruler.com/#) without login.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share admin credentials and site url to check the issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private while sharing the credentials .
    balajee2777
    Participant
    site: www.pencilruler.com Username: samjay12 Password: 9344855581
    balajee2777
    Participant
    can you mark the above info private please
    balajee2777
    Participant
    When will you check our site. This is a production issue...
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Please could you have a look this is on the production server and is causing us a lot of trouble.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We checked your site and found that the image avatar that is fetched from google and is to be saved in your site is not completing . this process needs to create a folder and saves the fetched image . but this "Can't create folder" error is appearing in your site . refer : http://prntscr.com/afixk7 Seems like this is an issue with the file permissions in your site . Please check all the folders in your site specially wp-uploads and its sub folders must have 755 permission .
    balajee2777
    Participant
    Hi not sure what happened but my site is down completely with 403.14 as an error
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    i checked your site and found the site to be up running .
    balajee2777
    Participant
      We were attacked by spam and hence the website when down all resolved but now my activation link doesn't activate the new user. The activation link takes it to homepage but the new user doesn't get activated. This is a production issue where no new user is able to create a new registration. Please help at the earliest.   Regards Jay
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘BP-Login problem’ is closed to new replies.