BP Social Connect Google issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BP Social Connect Google issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karanna
    Spectator
    Hi, after setting up the BP Social Connect i have this issue: if i wanna login with google, it doesn't work (i receive just a blank page) in Mozilla, in Chrome nothing happens when i press the button, and in Explorer i get this :   < div id="Wrapper">

This content can’t be shown in a frame

There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.

Try this

AND IT WORKS IF I ACCES THAT LINK.   WHAT CAN I DO? WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?   THANK YOU :) ANCA BOGDAN
    </div>
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Ok, Make sure : 1. In Google API key, the Google App created by you "must" have Google plus enabled. 2. Make sure the API key entered does not have any spaces. Apart from that there is no known issue with Google login. If you want us to check this in your site, please share WP Admin credentials with site link in a private reply.  
    karanna
    Spectator
    No...there is no settings problem...for now i deactivated the option..   Credentials: user:  anca pass: gvtswXpmDhKwf7MjG0sYIxbp Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unabel to replicate .Pelase try the google login at our demo site : themes.vibethemes.com/wplms/skins/modern Please try deactivating the third party plugins for this specially the caching or any script minification plugins .
    karanna
    Spectator
    What can't you replicate??? You asked for admin credentials!! Anca Bogdan
    karanna
    Spectator
    I solved it. It was a plugin conflict.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social Connect Google issue’ is closed to new replies.