BP Social Connect not auto pull/sync facebook, google Profile picture

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BP Social Connect not auto pull/sync facebook, google Profile picture

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mindterest
    Spectator
    I use BP Social connect plugin everything ok, but I found 2 problem 1) wplms cannot get any profile picture from my social (facebook, google). 2) When I try to login with facebook, I must twice click on facebook icon in login page (/#login). Please help me , Thank you :D
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please check you wp-content/uploads/avatars folder permissions on your server (contact host) . Check of your server has any mod security that blocks scripts to download images from other resource and copy it to a folder (wp-content/uploads/avatars) .(Contact host) 2. This seems to be an issue when the user clicks on the social button for the very first time in site ,he is actually registering on the site .So the user does not login immediately after registering into site .This is a known issue in bp social connect . We are trying to fix the fix and the fix would be available in the bp social connect update as soon as we fix it . 
    mindterest
    Spectator
    Thank you very much for your reply, but now I can solved (1) by reinstall wplms  and add BuddyPress profiled map [BP Social connect] by this before update any plugin ... facebook use (first_name, Name) Google+ (email, Name) Anyway, The (2) remains a problem.. ;)  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    2. The number 2 is still a problem but it appears much often not each time . We are working on it to resolve this and update would be released for this soon .
    bakata
    Spectator
    Any news about the second issues. I am having the same problem with my installation?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are still working on this .We will release the update for this as soon as we fix this issue .
    bakata
    Spectator
    Hi, I have noted another issues. 1. When user creates a profile using the BP social connect the Name does not appear in the Wordpress Users section. 2. When user log in to the system with BP social connect the BuddyPress Profile page is getting wrong. Cannot show you screenshots because  i have disabled the feature for now... Can you please check these issues also ?   Kind Regads,
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please map the name field of facebook  to the buddypress name profile field . refer  : http://prntscr.com/9nuyrl 2. This is know issue in  and will be fixed in the next update of bp social connect .
    skillomo
    Participant
    I have similar problem. 2. When I try to login with facebook, I must twice click on facebook icon in login page (/#login). Is this fix issue? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope not yet we are still working on this along with other issues with bp social connect .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social Connect not auto pull/sync facebook, google Profile picture’ is closed to new replies.