BP Social Connect – Username and Email Undefined

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BP Social Connect – Username and Email Undefined

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    skillomo
    Participant
    I'm enabling BP Social connect for Facebook. But when user can not login. The issue is, wordpress save the Name but not save username and email. How to fix this? Thanks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that the bp social connect plugins does not registers any user without a username and email . YOu can check this form wp-admin -> users -> all users . You will find usernames and emails for each users .
    123testando
    Spectator
    Dear Support, It is happening the same issue here, as printed attached. And it is not redirecting to the Buddypress profile, as set in options-general.php?page=bp-social-connect Actually, it's not connecting at all, but after accessing with "admin user", I see the "undefined user" has been added. How can I fix it? Thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please try creating a new app for facebook and google and using the new api keys and secret in bp social plugin settings , then check this issue again ? Please also add a buddypress profile fields mapping for the name to first name .
    123testando
    Spectator
    Dear Support, When user is not logged in FACEBOOK, it does not connect, only after pressing the social connect button login again, and only after, it connects, but does not redirects to Buddypress Profile as set. (see attachment) When user is already logged in FACEBOOK it connects all right, but does not redirect to Buddypress Profile as set. (see attachment) The buddypress profile fields mapping for first name did not work as shown in print attached. Is it possible to adjust does minor error? Thanks again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    the first one that user requires to click two times if she is not logged in is a known issue adn we are working on it . fix will be available in the next update of bp social connect plugin  . The redirect also do not works with the bp social connect .This is also a known issue . About the profile field matching please note that you have to match profile fields in both google and facebook . Check this that you have first name form social account as name profile field in facebook and google settings . That user may have registered before you enable the profile field mapping .
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello. In my case, when registering a new account with social networks, the button is not pulling the profile picture for the new record. You know how I can fix this? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check your wp-content folder and all its subfolders  folders and file permissions. Folder permissions must be 755  and file permissions must be 644 . Please also check if your hosting provider have any mod security that blocks fiile uploading via ajax on the server .(Contact webhost)
    ernaninfilho
    Participant
    Hello, I've discarded that can be a matter of permission. I have other wordpress themes on my server and do not have this problem. My config at screenshot. Can you help me?   Thks.   _______________   Hello. Please ignore this message.   I do not know how or why, but now works. Strange because I have not tried any solution since the last login problem.   Even so, thank you.   If I get rich with my project, I promise to give back to you. >) :) :D Thank you!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social Connect – Username and Email Undefined’ is closed to new replies.