BP Social Connect – What is the Client Uri for Google?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BP Social Connect – What is the Client Uri for Google?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    itabix
    Participant
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I tried posting on the WP plugins support for BP Social Connect and it looks like nothing has been answered there for five months. I just installed the plugin, Facebook works fine but I get the following error when I click in the Google button: 400. That’s an error. Error: invalid_request Missing required parameter: redirect_uri I tried putting the URL of my site both in the plugin and in the google console and still got that error. Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well generally it is your site url www.example.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to put the client uri both in google app settings as well as in bp social connect google settings . NOte that these must be same on both google app and bp social connect .
    Neni
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You have to put the client uri both in google app settings as well as in bp social connect google settings . NOte that these must be same on both google app and bp social connect . refer : http://prntscr.com/fllcbk
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social Connect – What is the Client Uri for Google?’ is closed to new replies.