BP Social connects Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BP Social connects Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hey vibe ! I have a huge problem with bp social connect. 1# When someone want to register with facebook, when he click on it, he is redirected to the homepage (while I check the box with no redirection) and he is not logged at all. 2# When someone try to register with facebook, he is not logged, but I (the adminstrator) am recognized by wordpress as the new user : on the top right of my admin panel in wordress there is : "Howdy, "name of the new user that tried to register with facebook" . How can I fix it ??
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Please find the video for more precisions : https://vid.me/F2f0  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is already in our issue log . Will be fixed in the next update of bp social connect plugin . Till then you can use other third party plugin for this .
    Deserter92
    Participant
    I didn't see it in your isssue log on trello. I just saw the problem with "two windows openning in the same time". But I didn't see anybody on the forum with the same problem as me. For now, I d'on't mind if there are one or two window opening. I just want people to be able to log with facebook. Is it impossible now ? Because if I use a thir party plugin, it did not appear in the registering popup of the modern theme so I cannot use a third party plugin..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Added the issue in the trello .It was in the log .Do not where'd it go .Thanks there for reminder.
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hey Alex,   You put this issue in the "to do later" list in the trello. However, it's a blocking issue for me. and I don't think other people have it. Do you have a solution ? Do you want to check it in the backoffice ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We are still working on it but it is such a complex issue for us too and it was taking way too much time to fix but the issue was not fixed  . We are however not able to replicate the issue at our test sites but we were able to replicate this on out demo site for twice in the past  . This will be fixed soon . Moving card to to do again . Thanks for patience ..
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘BP Social connects Issues’ is closed to new replies.