Bp translation (custom registration page) don´t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Bp translation (custom registration page) don´t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Torbster
    Spectator
    Hi,I have tried a lot of variations but the translation will not take effect. I´ve tried to put the buddypress translation files (buddypress-sv_SE.mo & buddypress-sv_SE.po) into "wp-content/languages" folder. I also tried "wp-content/languages/plugins/”, "wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress”, ”wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-languages/” I have the folder permission att 755 and the files permission at 644 None is working for me. On Buddypress official they say that bp-languages is no longer effective since BP 2.x. and that you should put the .mo, .po in: wp-content/languages/plugins/ Not working. So how do I solve this? Lovely theme, by the way! :) /Torbster <p class="p2"></p>
    1. Go to  wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-languages/ => Delete the po and mo files from there. 2. go to wp-content/languages/plugins/ Paste the buddypress-sv_SE.mo & buddypress-sv_SE.po there. 3. Folder permission : wp-content/languages/plugins/ = > 755 Files Permission of buddypress-sv_SE.mo and buddypress-sv_SE.po =>644  
    Torbster
    Spectator
    Hi Skywalker. Thanks for the reply but it still doesn´t happen for me... Any other ideas?
    Kindly provide me your wp-admin credentials and the ftp credentials of your site. I will look into your issue. PS: Mark your reply as private.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bp translation (custom registration page) don´t work’ is closed to new replies.