Breadcrumbs / Instructor name changes to white

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Breadcrumbs / Instructor name changes to white

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Others have reported this but the resolution is not clear. My breadcrumbs and instructor names have turned white. What is the solution? Is there a bigger problem with your 3.7 - I suspect you're just going to give me some css to change the colours back but it would be nice to know what the real reason or fix is. Thanks
    fdittmar
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it is related to some css changes we made in last update . We would have to review it what exactly added this issue . As quick fix please try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance-> customize -> custom css : .single-course.c2 .course_header #item-header-content .breadcrumbs li+li:before, .single-course.c2 .course_header #item-header-content a, .single-course.c3 .course_header #item-header-content .breadcrumbs li+li:before, .single-course.c3 .course_header #item-header-content a {     color: #444;   }
    fdittmar
    Participant
    this fixes breadcrumbs but not the instructor name... that is still invisible
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    try adding this css also at same place : h5.course_instructor a{     color: #444 !important; }
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Works fine, thanks.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Breadcrumbs / Instructor name changes to white’ is closed to new replies.