Break per day slots

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Break per day slots

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Good day, As our website is dedicted to tutorial, appointment will be ONLY for slots of 1H teaching. Can we please change the options of Break day slots to only 1 hour, so remove full slots option: https://tinyurl.com/y5ws5o9h Then we can even hide the option. Thank you, takipçi satın al
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Also would it be possible to assign the calendar in center, so you see first something like 8AM and not like 12AM, otherwise it looks like at first sight that you do not have any slots.
    Diana
    Participant
    But the options of "Break Per Day" Slot changes according to the time schedule you choose e.g. If you will choose 5pm to 7pm then the options will be like this: 30min, 1 hour, full slot, 45min It is not something that will be hidden using css because the options will be based on the schedule you select Also would it be possible to assign the calendar in center, so you see first something like 8AM and not like 12AM ---> Didn't get this point
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    We don't have any action hook on which I can write custom code to remove other options You can try this custom css

#appointments_component .break_slots option[value="0"],#appointments_component .break_slots option[value="30"]{
    display:none !important;
    }

But the default option will be "Full Slot" And the option which is available to select will be 1hour only
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, SOrry for the delay, I was testing from our side but please note that it is not working: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/1794014?key=61e549822ff6f5080140bff300f698b6 We still see "full slot" and "2 hours". Could you please fix it ? Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Sorry for the delay, I had to rebook the service support. In that case, can we totally hide this option? Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    Try this css #appointments_component .break_slots { display:none !important; }
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Sorry for the delay, we were off. This is also not working, as the appointments are not breaking up per hours. We need an option that if I put for example, from 10 AM to 12 PM, it will create automatically 2 times slots of 1 hour each. How can we do this? Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
    Automatically breaking up slot is not possible. You have to select from the given option. And that's why I hide other slots to show only one option which is 1 hour
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for your quick answer. How do this " only one option which is 1 hour" so far it has not been working? Could you please give me the correct code or a further explaination?
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, I shared the CSS code 1 month ago http://prntscr.com/wiuqwt And I did mentioned there that default and 1 hour slot option will be there always. So your instructors have to select one option and then it will show the slots accordingly Can you please tell me if this is working or not?
    Nakiti_89
    Participant
    Hi Diana, I had told you that this code is not working. It creates full time, and not break per hours. https://tinyurl.com/yxagh7nr You can see I put from 12 to 14 but only created one slot, while if it was breaking per hours, it supposes to create 2 slots. How can we break slots per hour? It is very important for us. Thank you,
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Break per day slots’ is closed to new replies.