Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shahidimranrao
    Spectator
    hi! when i upload theme through cpenal and install , it gives a error message Broken Themes   The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.   NameDescription __MACOSX   Stylesheet is missing.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems that you have uploaded a wrong zipped file . the zip file that you download from themeforest is the wplms package . Please unzip the wplms package and find the wplms.zip file in it and upload this wplms.zip file .
    acharyav
    Participant
    I get same error.   Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template. Name Description __MACOSX Stylesheet is missing. Delete
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please delete the a folder named "__MACOSX  " in your wp-content/themes/ folder .
    raysim
    Spectator
    Hi having this massage also . Should I delete the folder also?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can delete the folder named "__MACOSX  " in your wp-content/themes/ folder.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Broken Themes The following themes are installed but incomplete.’ is closed to new replies.