Buddy drive problems after update. URGENT

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Buddy drive problems after update. URGENT

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    Hello, We updated the theme and the plugging and for some reason Buddy drive page show blank for the students. This is an issue for us we are running an online course with deadlines and students have this issue. Please help asap!   Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks, its always recommended to re-save the permalinks and clear the browser cache after update.
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    I did already and style course drive page is blank  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check if you have updated your buddydrive plugin to 2.0.0 version Please do not update it as it requires the theme update which will be released next week. We have also added a notice on the forum for this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If already updated then please downgrade it or use the below link to download the previous version. Link: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/buddydrive.1.3.3.zip
    andreshernandez
    Participant
    I did I downgrade but I lost all the files my students posted. How can I recover them ?    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Originally the issue lies in buddydrive that it is not backwards compatible.The files are still in your uploads folder  but it will show up after the next update .
    ecarmona
    Participant
    Thanks for this fix, I was having the same issue. Hope to see an update soon so the files shows up again :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    As mentioned in the notice also, we will release the update for this by the end of next week.
    Maiorano
    Spectator
    i have the same problem, please where is the solution? thank you very much
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share which version of plugins and theme you are using . There are some issue with the Buddydrive plugin 2.0.0 with current version of theme that it does not works on the course menu . but it is working fine on profile of the user and also in groups . So if your buddydrive plugin is at version 2.0.0 make sur ethat your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest . To check the issue can you please share : i. some screenshots of it ii. steps to replicate iii. admin credentials and site url . PS :mark reply as private while sharing credentials .  
    Maiorano
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked your site and was able to replicate the issue but could not find any reason why it is not working in your site . I checked the same on my test site and found it to be working fine : http://prntscr.com/d8b8rb To check the issue with the buddydrive I would need your server php error log . Can you please create a separate topic for your email issue as this is not related to the context of this topic and please share more details : i. some screenshots of it,
    ii. steps to replicate, on your emails issue there?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    can you please share your server php error log .upload it somewhere online and share its link in a private reply .
    Maiorano
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddy drive problems after update. URGENT’ is closed to new replies.