Buddy press email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Buddy press email

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oluchaz
    Participant
    Hi, Activation email and other emails are sent from WordPress rather than Buddypress email. I have done the migration and pasted the code in plugin configuration. This is still not working. Many thanks
    logan

Hey,

Install and configure WP Mail SMTP plugin also checks touch-points in lms setting.

tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/postman-smtp-for-emails/

Please check Another type of emails such as 'WP Mail SMTP test email', 'WooCommerce order emails' and 'manual user registration via WordPress settings' are working or not??

***if you are receiving other emails and not only registration activation then

please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' );

Sometimes the problem is, it is going in the spam folder because some hosting providers block the WordPress default mail and keep them as spam. so please check your spam folder.

oluchaz
    Participant
    Hi, Many thanks for your response. I get activation emails, but this email is not fro the Buddypress which I have edited. I have edited the email templates but this is not reflecting on mails received, I guess this emails is coming from a different template which can not locate. Many thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well only buddypress sends the activation emails , there is no other thing that sends the activation email to the user in wplms .

The email might be sent as plain text intead of html feeling like its not sent by buddypress plugin .

Try adding the code below  in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_true' );   if this not works then : add_filter( 'bp_email_use_wp_mail', '__return_false' );     Also add this code : add_filter('wp_mail_content_type', 'text/plain', function () { return 'text/html'; },99999);
    oluchaz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hey,

As this issue is well explained, listened to and understood by the user. on his confirmation, I am closing this topic.

Have a good day :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddy press email’ is closed to new replies.