Buddydrive blank page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buddydrive blank page

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    YousraWeLearn
    Participant
    Hello. I've just enabled Buddydrive. The drive part in the profile part shows (2) files but when I click on it, it remains blank. I've read here that Buddydrive v2.0 has some incompatibility issues with WPLMS. I'd like to test v1.3 but I can't find the download link.  
    YousraWeLearn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sjoerdkoolen
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to add myself to this topic. Also my Buddydrive is empty. Also running 2.0.. Silly question but not sure how (if) WPLMS itself gets updated? If it updates like a plugin I have it updated.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you need to downgrade your Buddydrive plugin to version 1.3.3 . 1. Deactivate and delete Buddydrive plugin . 2.  download Buddydrive version 1.3.3 from here   . 3. Install Buddydrive from wp-admin -> plugins -> add new -> upload plugin .  
    sjoerdkoolen
    Spectator
    But it can't be any good right that we have to use an outdated version? Or will this be supported later on?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Actually the buddydrive has suddenly changed its architecture, therefore its not working with wplms. We'll resolve this issue and will support this plugin later on.
    sjoerdkoolen
    Spectator
    Cool!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok.
    brempel
    Spectator
    What page should "Buddy Drive" be associated with? Right now it is none.
    It should be set to a page namely BuddyDrive. If the page does not exist create a new page and name it BuddyDrive and then set it as the buddydrive page.
    sjoerdkoolen
    Spectator
    Should we still downgrade to 1.3?
    No, make sure your buddydrive, WPLMS theme and all it's plugins are updated to the latest version. Buddydrive 2.0 WPLMS v 2.5.1 Vibe Course Module v 2.5.1 Vibe Custom Types v 2.5 Vibe Shortcodes v 2.5 WPLMS Dashboard v 2.5 WPLMS Assignment v 2.5.1 WPLMS Front End v 2.5 WPLMS EventOn v 2.5 WPLMS Modern Child Theme v 2.4.1
    sjoerdkoolen
    Spectator
    Hmmmm yeah.. I get this when I go to "Drive" from a course..
    Working fine on our test site with WPLMS 2.5.1 and BuddyDrive 2.0.0
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddydrive blank page’ is closed to new replies.