Buddydrive bug with images

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buddydrive bug with images

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    I have a problem with buddydrive. When I upload a txt or pdf file and download it I can open it and it works fine. But when I upload an image and download it, it tells me that this file is not an image file.
    logan
    Hello, please check what files are allowed to upload like if it is png or jpeg or gif. also share some screenshots of the issue for better resolution.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please refer this link : https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-image-upload-issue-in-wordpress/ please check your upload max file size in wp-admin -> Dashboard -> About wplms->SYstem status tab . And check the size of your image file . Also try uploading a small image file . try increasing the upload limit : https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Hi! I have no limit problems to upload files. I can upload large files (PDF, zip, etc ...) and I can upload image and video files too. The problem is that when I upload an image or a video and then download it I cannot reproduce it because it seems that the files have been modified and the extension is not recognized. If I compress an image or a video in a zip file, I upload it and then download it, when I unzip the file the video and the photo look good. The problem is only when I upload a video or a photo that after downloading it seems that they have been modified and cannot be played.   Thanks!
    logan
    Hello, Share a video of the entire process of the issue, so that I can identify your steps and then replicate the issue at your end. once it is identified we will start troubleshooting.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, I have tested and it is working fine:  http://somup.com/cqlXl1f4uW perhaps your app is not compatible to show the png formats. change image viewer.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    The website of the video you send me is not my website. Please give me a solution. Many days have passed and I don't get any solution. I have tried with many image viewers and that is not the problem. Thank you.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    Can you help me please? I need to solve this.
    logan
    hello, i have tested this with your site and it is not working. i would suggest you to change the theme to the default WordPress theme and then check if it is working on your site or not. also, deactivate all plugins except buddy drive. -- i have shared the video of my local setup it is working fine. the things are, it depends on many things, maybe your server is blocking the request or its buddy drive internal issue. you can contact the buddy drive support forum because we will do the same for you and will wait the response from the buddy drive.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
    You have left me a lot of plugins without activating. You should leave everything as it was. I understand that you deactivate things to do the tests but then everything should be as before. My website is up and running, you should be more careful.   A week waiting for you to not solve anything and spoil the web. Good job!!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please accept my sincere apologies on this. I think this is a clear case of lapse and not paying proper attention. I also saw the rating you posted : https://themeforest.net/ratings/3075202 , while I really do understand the frustration such incidents can cause. I would request you to rate the entire product not just post your review based on 1 incident. We're all humans and susceptible  mistakes, but posting a 1 star rating leaves us demotivated and also impacts future sales for our product.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    As of now we do not have any further access to your site, if you're willing to trust us, we may be able to resolve this sisue.
    mc_deimon
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddydrive bug with images’ is closed to new replies.