BuddyDrive not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues BuddyDrive not working

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Hi there, When I download files from BuddyDrive, this shows the page isn't redirecting properly. https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cqinfqOeeh
    1. How can I resolve this?
    2. Where are the files (file path) stored on the server?
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Could you please also give me the alternative for this plugin as well? https://snag.gy/0FAoSc.jpg
    Mk
    Yes, We are working on it. This late is due to the last update. We were busy in updates and fixes that why we were unable to work on this project. please provide us some more time.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Could you give me the expected time for this alternative plugin? Thank you.
    Mk
    Well, We can't promise about time but I can assure you it will be with or before next update.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Hi @Mk, The v3.9.5 update has been released today. When can I get this alternative plugin? Thank you.
    Mk
    It is 80% completed, We had decided to release it in this update but due to high requirement of Appointment plugin, we released this update without vibe drive.
    Vibe drive will be available soon, within a month.
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Okay, you may decide to stop this development first and focus on the appointment addon. In fact, the appointment addon has many many serious problems that you may need to work with...
    Mk
    Yes @wailokcc, our team is working on appointments.
    fdittmar
    Participant
    Hi, is there an updated ETA for Vibedrive? Something to replace Buddydrive so that teachers can upload files for their course student cohort only? thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @fdittmar In VibeDrive, added features to upload the files, which will be visible to you. You can share these uploaded files within the groups(BuddyPress Groups) or you can share this with a particular user. It will show the information that with which user or group you shared the file. Edit, and delete feature is also there. But the functionality is not added for batches as well as for courses. Right now, the tab of Vibedrive will be visible in user profile
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyDrive not working’ is closed to new replies.