Buddydrive not working.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Buddydrive not working.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jgavilan
    Spectator
    Buddydrive is not working on our site. I saw on the forum activity that there seems to be a problem with version 2.0 of buddydrive and you guys recommend to use version 1.3.3 but I did and my problem still remains. On my wordpress dashboard I receive a message saying: BuddyDrive directory is missing. but when I go to check if that folder is still there on wp-content/uploads/buddydrive/... everything is in place. Also when I try to upload anything using buddydrive I get the following message: THE UPLOADED FILE COULD NOT BE MOVED TO. Like that "to." it doesn even tell me where. I get this message both trying version 2.0 and 1.3.3 version of Buddydrive. Could this be related to the problems other users describe about Buddydrive. Or it is something different seeing that it also happens with version 1.3.3. I do not know what to do. Thanks again in advance, J. Gavilán
    1. We recommend using Buddydrive 2.0 on WPLMS version 2.4 and above. 2. Make sure your buddydrive Page is correctly set in the wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages->Buddydrive. 3. If the issue persists try removing and reinstalling buddydrive 2.0 on your site. NOTE : Make sure your theme and it's plugins are updated to the latest version ie 2.5.1
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddydrive not working.’ is closed to new replies.