Buddydrive OR Vibedrive What will work and how??

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Buddydrive OR Vibedrive What will work and how??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sohohosts
    Participant
    It seems that Buddydrive will not allow to download anything but give an error QUOTE   An error occurred during a connection to staging.upskillslearning.com. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. UNQUOTE I see from the forums that there should be a VIBEDRIVE that replaces buddydrive. Please advise what can be used and how to replace it.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    If I right click and select Save Link As then I get the following   https://prnt.sc/rwxvoh
    Diana
    Participant
    @sohohosts Right now we didn't launched vibedrive so you have to use Buddydrive till then  
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK, but the upload seems to work but the download does not happen as stated in the original message. Please advise.
    sohohosts
    Participant
    OK The solution is to just create a blank page and then link it to buddydrive at wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> Pages -> BuddyDrive and select the news page in my case simpy buddydrive   No need to do anything on the created page, the downloads started to work!
    Diana
    Participant
    @sohohosts Yes, you got it right Closing the topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddydrive OR Vibedrive What will work and how??’ is closed to new replies.