BuddyDrive WordPress page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting BuddyDrive WordPress page

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bardtutoring
    Participant
    Hello! I just set up the theme and it looks amazing! However, I am getting a notification that I want to clarify: "The following active BuddyPress Components do not have associated WordPress Pages: BuddyDrive." What should I do? There is no page associated with BuddyDrive. Which one do I choose? Do I create one?
    Diana
    Participant
    @bardtutoring, Currently, if you are not using Buddy Drive functionality then no need to connect any page.
    GnuWellness
    Participant
    Hello, I am having trouble setting up the buddy drive page in the buddy press directory. What page do I connect the buddy drive to? There isn't a page called buddy drive, should I set one up? Are there any shortcodes I should be aware of? Your help is much appreciated!!Screen shot of directory pages in buddy press
    GnuWellness
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, Always create your own topic for security reasons. goto wp-admin >> pages >> add new >> add title drive >> hit save button. now goto here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jNH1SouO6SRB6_krULakATBGN_UBPm3D/view?usp=sharing then set the page: drive
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyDrive WordPress page’ is closed to new replies.