Buddypress avatar shortcode setting works only if I'm logged in

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Buddypress avatar shortcode setting works only if I'm logged in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    idany
    Spectator
    Hello as u can see at the bottom of girls4teaching.com homepage the "Buddypress avatar shortcode" show the avatar icon with a very little size even if I setted up at 190px. The weird thing is that It works if I'm logged in.   Any advices? regards
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hi, If you want your Avtar looks like this http://prntscr.com/i86wu7 , then add this CSS Code in Custom CSS. To do this go to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS. Code: .bc_avatar img { width:190px;height:190px; }  
    idany
    Spectator
    Hi   The images do not look exactly like I was thinking of them. The images are stretched and the avatar's boxes are not responsive.   Any other options?   regards
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remove the above css and try adding this given css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize-> custom css :   .bc_avatar img { width:190px;height:190px; } .my_members-ul li{     width:190px;height:190px; } ul.my_members-ul {     margin-left: 4.5%; } ul.my_members-ul {     margin: 4.5%; }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress avatar shortcode setting works only if I'm logged in’ is closed to new replies.