buddypress breadcrumbs?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues buddypress breadcrumbs?

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Hi, I have turned on "show breadcrumbs" for register and activation pages, but still no breadcrumbs show in these pages. I believe it is because they are using buddypress template: https://prnt.sc/nm9r1k How do i solve this issue?  
    maximus
    Hello Register and Activation pages are dynamic pages on which the content are coming dynamically that's why breadcrumbs are showing. Example : Course status page is also a dynamic page on which the content are coming dynamically that's why breadcrumb is not showing on this page. One more thing: Breadcrumb can be only show on pages, posts and static pages not on dynamic pages or posts.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Okay, so i suppose there is no way to insert breadcrumbs into these two (register and activation) pages then?
    maximus
    Hello Yes, There is no way to show the breadcrumbs on these pages because the content of these pages are coming dynamically. These pages are not static that's why the content are coming dynamically.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    alright thank you for this great info :)
    maximus
    Hello Is your issue has been resoved or not? If yes please allow us to close the ticket.
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    yes you may close, thank you
    maximus
    Hello Thanks for your confirmation Closing the ticket...
    futureyoon_208
    Participant
    Okay, thank you
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘buddypress breadcrumbs?’ is closed to new replies.