Buddypress Course filter widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Buddypress Course filter widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mer
    Spectator
    How I can modify this widget to have it fulfilled all options to leave a course. For example if I select two categories to look , just leave me that the courses belongs to the two categories, because right now it is accomplished that the course is one of the two categories shows me it anyway. In short , they have to meet all the parameters to be displayed entered one of the courses
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share more details : a. This widget : Which widget ? Advance search widget or Course filters widget b. Assuming you're referring to course filters widget : The current logic is  "OR" between same taxonomy and "AND" accross taxonomies (course cat, levels, location).  
    Mer
    Spectator
    Nevermind, i figured out how to fix it I've added a new line like that 'operator' => 'AND' Change OR or AND on 'relation' doesnt solve that problem I've added a pic to show how can you do it Anyways, thanks for help :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the information. I will recommend you if you do some customization then please use blank child theme, so that your customizations are not lost after updates.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress Course filter widget’ is closed to new replies.