BuddyPress Main Menu – Horizontal

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues BuddyPress Main Menu – Horizontal

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    samisblessed
    Spectator
    Hello - I have followed both of these instructions to get my main buddy press menu to display vertically, but still to no avail. "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The buddypress main menu is vertical in default theme. If you want it to look like it then simply go to your </span><strong style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wplms_modern<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> theme and delete or rename the </span><strong style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">members<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> folder. Then go to your default wplms theme and copy its members folder and paste it in wplms_modern theme. If you just rename or delete then also by default it will take the default members folder."</span> https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/myretailstore/Screen+Shot+2016-11-16+at+5.14.19+PM.png Have I missed something? How do I make it display like a sidebar in your videos?
    This is not possible with modern theme. But if you are using default theme then go to apperance->customiser->layout->profile layout->choose default save and publish.
    samisblessed
    Spectator
    Thanks Skywalker - If I switch over to the default theme, will that knock all of my settings out? It won't change my course though, will it?
    Widgets will get reset and some plugins may deactivate. If you site is live, i would recommend you to do this on a test site. #Cheers
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress Main Menu – Horizontal’ is closed to new replies.