buddypress navigation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues buddypress navigation

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I have searched the internet and found code, but I just don't know how to apply. I want to rearrange some tabs and subnavs on my profile pages from buddypress. I want to move (or delete and add somewhere else) some subnavs and I want to rename some tabs. Question 1: How do I change this name, not using loco translate? screenshot Question 2: How do I delete this subnav and add it as SUBNAV here? If I have these answers I can probably copy this action multiple times. Thanks!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Is it possible to copy content from a tab to a newly created tab? So for example copying the settings subnavs to a new created tab.
    maximus
    @MeesterGijs Sorry but it is not possible that the content of any tab can copy to another tab. For this, You can use any third party plugin but it is not available in our theme.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Maximus, Thanks for your response. This is what I want. Do you know a plugin that not only moves tabs, but also relocates subnavs to different tabs, renames them or deletes them?
    logan
    Hello, that's not possible for now. its all about to redesign the template by searching action and filters. then place them in the right place. this will take a lot of time and coding. you can create custom feature request for this.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Where can I do that?
    logan
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks. I will.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘buddypress navigation’ is closed to new replies.