BUG: Assignments Submissions are not showing in Course Admin section

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues BUG: Assignments Submissions are not showing in Course Admin section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    Whenever a student uploads an assignment (either through "upload" or "text"), the submission is not showing up on the front-end Course > Admin > Submissions section. Please fix. Thanks.
    Sorry i am unable to replicate this issue on our test site. Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials of your site... Please provide us the links of the course and assignments where you encounter this issue. PS: Mark your reply as private.
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    Hmm it would be difficult to provide you with the credentials since i'm building my site a local dev environment. I'll look into it further...if all else fails I will copy it to a server and send you the credentials then.
    Yes, if your issue persists kindly copy your site to a server and provide us it's url and wp-admin credentials. We will look into it.  
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hello! I have a lot of missing options in assignment page: Capture sites for uploading pictures I have created course, units and linked the last unit with assignment. as the user start the assignment new page opened and only title of the assignment appears!! what should I do.
    @anasmokayed Kindly provide us more details about this assignment and the course. Please give us their links. Please mark your reply as private while sharing your admin credentials and site url. We will look into your issue.  
    ericbrockman
    Spectator
    I'm having the exact same issues. When a student submits an assignment, it doesn't say assignment submitted! it just refreshes the page and looks the exact same. Also, no submission is being registered in the admin section of the front end. It does finally come in on both sides, but not until several minutes after the assignment is submitted, which makes it confusing for the student because when they submit and the page just refreshes and the button still says answer assignment they just think their answer got deleted.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if you have akismet plugin active in your site .It can block user's comments in assignment and that's why it does not show assignment answer . Also make sure that your discussion settings are as per documentation :https://vibethemes.github.io/WPLMS-Documentation/quick-installation-guide.html#discussion 
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG: Assignments Submissions are not showing in Course Admin section’ is closed to new replies.