bug Issue

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues bug Issue

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    Hi there , i hope everything is fine, i want to inform you that, just 2 days ago i purchase the WPLMS Theme and making the website , after setup all the plugins and theme , suddenly i face one unknown or bug issue on the website WP Dashboard, i try to solve the issue myself but i can't able to solve it , also i deactive the all plugins , and Theme. .htaccess file , but still not solve the issue , kindly help me to solve this , i'm sharing one video please check it . i'm waiting to your help Thank you .
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    Thank You , Veronica .
    Veronica
    hi i have checked on your site it seems like the custom code conflict or the third party plugin conflict and also ask the same to your webhost it can be server issue may be due to any kind of security this is happening may be the server is blocking the request
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    oh , thank you for the information Veronica,, i will ask my server support, please don't close the tropic i will inform you here,, thanks
    Veronica
    yes please confirm from there and let us know
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    Hi veronica, i asked with my Web Hosting support, and they said , it is happen due to some malicious code . then i delete the allover the website, and i make it again,. but after setup the site i face same issue over the website, kindly help me , it is realy anoying, thank you
    Veronica
    let me check
    Veronica
    hi share Cpanel details with us as all the links are broken in wp-admin area
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    bernadettew1
    Participant
    OK Alex thank you for the information, i will connect with Hosting provider for the solution, you can keep open this tropic , if i see any further information i will update you Thank you very much.
    Veronica
    ok @bernadettew1 you can update us here
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘bug Issue’ is closed to new replies.