bug when adding units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues bug when adding units

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hantaah
    Participant
    There seems to be a bug when adding units to sections when adding new courses.   1 - First issue which is really frustrating is that I added all my units one by one then sorted them into the correct sections and saved it and after saving, all the units I added were removed ( not saved ) 2 - Upon re doing it now when trying to add units, the units I want to add are not showing up at all in the drop down boxes so I cannot add any units.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Please follow these steps if you are adding the units from back end : a. Add all the units ,then update the course. b. Now sort the units ,then update the course. Make sure that you update the course after adding the units before sorting them. However you can add the units and sort them from the front end freely . 2. Please try disabling the linkage in your site or try removing the linkage in your course if you have one . Please note the drop down would dhow only those units which have the same linkage as the course .
    hantaah
    Participant
    Please see my message again as the options to add the units are not there.   There is a drop down box to add units but there is only two units showing there when there should be many many more so I am unable to add any unites because they are not showing up. This is a bug.   I am adding my details for you to sign in and see   1 - see there are many units added and published ( in lms>units ) 2 - See in the courses ( one I am currently working on is how to use wordpress short video guides ) 3 - Add units and see that there are only two units that show up in the dropdownbox   Sign in details http://www.muslimahwebdesign.co.uk/lookovermyshoulder/wp-admin hantaah Sazalina1011@loms   NOTE - I have noticed that this issue is only in the course I am currently working on which is the one mentioned above "how to use wordpress short video guides ( not the plugin version )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As mentioned in the previous reply : Please try disabling the linkage in your site or try removing the linkage in your course if you have one .
    Please note the drop down would show only those units which have the same linkage as the course .
    hantaah
    Participant
    what is the linkage and how do I disable it?
    hantaah
    Participant
    ok sorted now figured out the linkage thing
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Marking as resolved and closing this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘bug when adding units’ is closed to new replies.