Bug: When Transparent header is used in Modern theme, group page looks bad

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Bug: When Transparent header is used in Modern theme, group page looks bad

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Hi,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Second bug with Transparent Header n Modern theme.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">When you set header style as "<strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">Transparent" and then if you simply navigate to the <strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">Groups page, the entire header becomes white and you cannot see anything. This happens with <strong style="box-sizing: border-box;">Modern Theme.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I have checked this on my test server as well as on my production server. It happens at both places.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">As the background is white for the page, it looks not right.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I have attached a screenshot for your reference. If you would like, I will provide login details and you could check.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Is there way to some css code to fix the issue as of now as my deadline for the website is on sunday 8PM?</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">If you need, I could provide both Testing Server (Bluehost.com) and my Production (WPENGINE.com) credentials.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Please help fast</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">Regards</p>
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Sorry, somehow some codes are appearing in the page, so posting again Second bug with Transparent Header n Modern theme. When you set header style as "Transparent" and then if you simply navigate to the Groups page, the entire header becomes white and you cannot see anything. This happens with Modern Theme. I have checked this on my test server as well as on my production server. It happens at both places. There is change in theme, all settings is kinds default As the background is white for the page, it looks not right Link: http://www.federsoft.com/groups/ (this is my test server) I have attached a screenshot for your reference. If you would like, I will provide login details and you could check Is there way to some css code to fix the issue as of now as my deadline for the website is on sunday 8PM? If you need, I could provide both Testing Server (Bluehost.com) and my Production (WPENGINE.com) credentials. Please help fast Regards
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Issue solved :)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for confirming the issue is resolved. You need to set the default background image in WP Admin - WPLMS - Header section.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug: When Transparent header is used in Modern theme, group page looks bad’ is closed to new replies.