You cannot take this course contact admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues You cannot take this course contact admin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    taerese
    Spectator
    Users are seeing a notification that " You cannot take this course contact admin" on some courses. I think it is a bug. Refer below for screenshot.
    taerese
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you tell me where is the code for this is written  ?
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Actually i tried to find it initially looked into functions.php as well as in wplms-customizer.php file but coicould find it . You have your custom plugins also in your site .It might be in them without knowing the location im ssorry I cannot fix it .
    taerese
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you simply need to check the code where that button is coming from : I have already explained the problem and this is not coming from our code . you can see that our start course button works fine .   https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/bug-you-cannot-take-this-course-contact-admin/#post-183421   find the code remove it . you can also use this shortcode for this : [course_button id="50"] where 50 is course id , you can put this in your course description .   this issue is appearing due to a customization which is not covered in theme support . Still I would help if you point me in right direction where that code is written ?    
    taerese
    Spectator
    Ava
    Hi Penpee I have debugged and that button is coming from that line you have shared. So, We have fixed the issue for you. Please check. Hope it helps. Please confirm.
    taerese
    Spectator
    Ava
    Hi Taerese The functionality of both the button is different here. Top one lets you to Subscribe the course, its his funcionality , whereas the bottom button will redirect you to the story page to read, if you have started the course.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘You cannot take this course contact admin’ is closed to new replies.