bug:different course can't use the same course forum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting bug:different course can't use the same course forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rockylin
    Spectator
    bug:different course can't use the same course forum that will make second course's student can't enter course forum and redirect to first course and show didn't purchase  first course. i'm already fix it because delete first course's forum setting. please fix this bug, thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes each course needs to have a seperate forum to implement proper course forum privacy .
    rockylin
    Spectator
    you get me wrong. i have two offer. offer one:only A course(6 month) offer two:bundle 4 course(1 year) .A course(1 year) .B course(1 year) .C course(1 year) .D course(1 year) here is the problem, the same A course but different time limit, so i have to create two course. but have to use same A course forum because there are many question and answer already here. can you tell me how to use the same course forum , or just tell me each course need seperate forum?that's unreasonable.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that is not possible as I said if there are two courses then there has to be two different forums for each course in order to retain the course forum privacy .You cannot use the same forum for both version of the courses.
    rockylin
    Spectator
    i think this is bug because no one will separate two the same course content but different time limit with different course forum, that is no reason support want to answer the same question again and again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is solution available for that . you do not need to create two different courses in that case . You just need to different price options for the same course which I would suggest. for that you can use this wplms addon which provides variable durations for smae course using woocommerce variable products : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘bug:different course can't use the same course forum’ is closed to new replies.