Bulk email not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Bulk email not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jgerst
    Participant
    I tried to send a test message from this course. to http://www.communitelligence.com/course/communication-strategy-circle1-1/?action=admin When I hit send message it shows sent to 0 recipients - nothing is getting sent. What can you do to fix this?   Thanks, John
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate the issue .Make sure that you have selected the students by clicking on the check box at the left . Also please make sure that your wplms theme and all its plugins are updated to latest versions .

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 1.9.9.1
    • Vibe Course Module v 1.9.9.3
    • Vibe CustomTypes v 1.9.9.3
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Assignment v 1.9.9.1
    • WPLMS Front End v 1.9.9.6
    • WPLMS EventOn v 1.3.1
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I am experiencing the same issue - i hit send and it goes to 0 people. Please help
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    please reply to this issue?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Check the following compoenents are enabled from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress : 1. Extended profiles . 2. Account settings 3. Activity streams 4. Private messaging .
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    thanks muchly - i had a look and private messaging was turned off.  I will give it a try!  
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    also, where is the select all button to bulk email everyone in the course? Alternatively, can i have all students show up on one longer page?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry this is not available in wplms as of now . YOu can try the dashboard widget "Contact instructors" or course announcement for that .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Bulk email not working’ is closed to new replies.