Bullets issue is NOT resolved

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Bullets issue is NOT resolved

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I have opened several threads on this issue as it continues to be a significant problem: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/bullets-still-not-working/ The custom CSS that Latiyan added to enable bullets that i want on the site has also added new bullets that are distracting and i do not want on the site. Breadcrumbs are now bulleted user pics are now bulleted see attached image i need this fixed
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i removed the css that Latiyan added in order to make my site look professional once again. Please advise on how this issue can be quickly resolved. this is the css i removed: section ul li { list-style:disc inside; } section ol li { list-style:decimal inside; }
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i have added a screenshot of the page without the CSS the problem remains that all pages with bulleted lists DO NOT work.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please remove the previous css that was given and try adding this css : .unit_content ul {     list-style: disc !important; } .course_description ul {     list-style: disc !important;   }
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i have added the new CSS you suggested and it has not made a difference. I still do not have bulleted lists on my site. Please advise
    BizTrain
    Spectator
    Hi @Markcrocker, I have had issues with bullets not appearing with several VC elements, but seem to have them all resolved with the following css code. .tab-content ul { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .tab-content ol { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .wc-tab ul { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .wc-tab ol { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .type-product ul { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .type-product ol { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .wpb_wrapper ul { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; } .wpb_wrapper ol { list-style: disc outside; margin-left: 20px; }
    • Please try inserting each line of custom css into your custom css panel. Hopefully, these will work well for you, too.
    Cheers, Russell
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    This issue is still not resolved - please advise as it has been over a month of various enquiries to enable a fairly standard bullet list feature
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    this is still an unresolved issue. please advise
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share url of the unit or pages where you are facing the issues . Please confirm if you are using  visual composer pluign to create the pages ? Please also share a login credentials if the urls are not accessible for non-logged in users . PS: mark reply as private while sharing the info .
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    many pages have bullets, Here is one example: http://stmleader.com/hosts/ i am using the visual composer
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is originally a visual composer plugin issue but since it is bundled in the theme i am providing you the css for it : .wpb_text_column ul {     list-style: disc inside;   } Above css will work on all those pages in which visual composer column is used . Let me know of this works or not . If still not working then please share admin credentials and site url to check this PS :mark reply as private while sharing credentials .
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    where do i put the css?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Always put the css in your wp-admin->appearance->customize->custom css:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Bullets issue is NOT resolved’ is closed to new replies.