Bullets not displaying from Visual Composer text block

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Bullets not displaying from Visual Composer text block

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, Love WPLMS and Visual Composer. However, when I use a bullet list in the VC text block, they don't show on the live page or the edit page. This is the issue for all pages on our site.  See attached image, html below, and page link for comparison.  How to solve this issue? (I've already searched Google and this forum, but no luck).
    • Live page: http://www.iguanaacademy.com/how-iguana-art-academy-works/
    • text box html: see attached
    • text box visual: see attached
    Thanks for your help!
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    If you'd like to check for yourself, here are the admin credentials: adming1 / bCt7w8jlPLJL Thanks again for your help. : )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance ->customize -> custom css : .wpb_text_column ul { list-style: disc inside;   } .wpb_text_column ol { list-style: decimal inside;   }
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Thank you. I'll give it a try. Also, Visual Composer will not work unless in the backend. For example, if I am on a page, and click the "Edit with Visual Composer" link in the editor bar at the top of the page, it loads only a blank page. Instead, I have to click on "Edit Page", then click on small icon between "Update" and the "X" (looks like a box with an arrow pointing right). Then I can work w Visual Composer. But the "Edit with Visual Composer" link does not work. Thanks for your help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please note that if the page is created using the vibe page builder then the visual  composer will not be able to detect the content created using page builder and the page will show blank with just header and the footer . Please try creating a brand new page with visual composer .
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Hi, the bullets and numbered lists are still not displaying correctly in the text box in Visual Composer. See examples at http://www.iguanaacademy.com/student-resources/instructor-resources/#your_bio. Can you help? Lists are not indenting as they should. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like the content is password protected .May i know the password to check that page .
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Pw is either "iguanateach!" or "iguanateach" Thanks for your help!  You already have the admin u/P, I believe.
    freshcom
    Participant
    Hi Alex, i had same issue with bulletpoints.   i added your custom Css.   and bulletpoints showed up.. thx..   but now i have a small issue when i come to 2nd line..   see attached.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @iguanacademy i was not able to find out where are the bullets are not appearing ? refer : http://prnt.sc/ab2vff
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @freshcom , Can you please share more info about your issue please ?
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Bullets not displaying from Visual Composer text block’ is closed to new replies.