Button floats out of screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Button floats out of screen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    My "Take the course" button keep floating out of the screen no matter how I scroll, I can only click when I scroll to the bottom of the site. Please help me to fix this, like moving the floating part a bit higher to the top so when it floats I can still click the button. https://prntscr.com/rsp6yz   Thank you
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response as it was holiday. refer https://prnt.sc/rtwi1x as you can see it showing perfectly fine for me. can you please elaborate this what you exactly want in this! is you want to complete stop the scrolling of the sidebar!
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, thank you, maybe it's my laptop's problem only because of my screen resolution. By the way, how to stop the scrolling ? Or move the position of the sidebar a bit upward ? Just in case it happens on other computer
    Veronica
    hi we can provide custom css for this. provide page url for this and then with the help of css we can stops its transformation.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    We can,t stop the behavior for this sidebar but we can stop it permanently if you want to do it then i can do this. Thanks,
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Thank you I just need the css code just in case in the future I need to stop it My website is : firstaidtraining.vn At the moment I will not change it, I will test on several computers before decide to stop it or not.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Okay you can use this css to stop permanently course page sidebar go to appearance>>cutomize>>custom css and paste give below code : .course_header5_sideblock { transform: translateY(0) !important; margin-top:200px !important; }   You can set margin according to you ,   Thanks,
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    thank you very much
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing the topic. #staysafe
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Button floats out of screen’ is closed to new replies.