Buy now button behaviour and variation selection – working strangely

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Buy now button behaviour and variation selection – working strangely

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    I've added WPLMS Woo to use in conjunction with Batches, so I can run the same course repeatedly on different start dates. I've set it up, including setting Direct Checkout to 'skip product'. At the moment, the following happens:
    • On the COURSE page, users can select to buy the course without selecting a start date. In that instance, the user is taken to the cart where they can purchase the course without ever selecting a start date.

• On the COURSE page, if the user does select a start date and then clicks 'buy course', the course is added to the shopping cart but is not taken to a product page or cart. There is no notification that the course has been added to the cart. I've tried using every 'direct checkout' option but this remains the same.

• If the user can find the product page, they can select a start date and everything works smoothly.

What I need to happen is this:

• The user cannot buy the course without first selecting a start date.

• Once they have selected a start date and clicked 'buy course', they are redirected to the shopping cart.

What are the settings for this please?

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) I checked this, and found out that if you do not select the date then the take this course is disabled but still its being clickable. So I have marked this as a bug and will fix this soon and release an update for this. Track: https://trello.com/c/2KBUG1By 2) You need to enable the woocommerce setting for this, refer: http://prnt.sc/d24lav
    birdybirdbird
    Participant
    Amazing. THANK YOU! Marking as resolved :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    ok
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Buy now button behaviour and variation selection – working strangely’ is closed to new replies.