"Buy this course" button don't working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce "Buy this course" button don't working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    koenv1
    Participant
    I created a course and i linked it to a product, from the second class student needs to buy the course, it displays Please purchase this course to continue with this course,button purchaese this course is displayed. When i click the button, nothing gets dispayed, it was expected that it would go to the course purchaese page... website: www.flexleren.be
    Diana
    Participant
    @koenv1 Please share the course URL with admin credentials in a private reply here. It seems that the id is not added properly. I have to check this on your site to find out the root cause.  
    koenv1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    ComKani
    Spectator
    ComKani
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry the topic went to spam and last night when we cleared some spams we got to know about your reply . this was an issue in old wplms woocommerce plugin , it was resolved in later version / Please make sure that its updated to latest version .To get latest version login on vibethemes.com and goto your account downloads to get the latest version of plugin .  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘"Buy this course" button don't working’ is closed to new replies.