Buying a Course without being registered from Course Layout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Buying a Course without being registered from Course Layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    I select in Woocommerce plugin / Settings / Account & privacy the options:
    • Allow customers to place orders without an account
    • Allow customers to log into an existing account during checkout
      Then, If I access to my site without login and then: A) I go to SHOP to see products and I choose one, I can order witouth login. It works good. b) But if I go to ALL COURSES MENU and I choose one course to buy, then it appears login/register pop up. How can I solve
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MiguelMartinl, Without an account, it is not possible to purchase something. Do you agree? Because even a user purchased something then how he will access that product later? In woocommerce, at the time of checkout when you click place order. Your account actually create at that time if simple registration process is disabled on your site. Disable the login popup from wp-admin > LMS > Settings And after that when you click on "take this Course" you will be redirected to product page instead of the popup
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    All right, now works good! Is it possible add a "eye" to see your password when your are writting it in pop-up login? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    This will be falls under paid customization
    MiguelMartinL
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Buying a Course without being registered from Course Layout’ is closed to new replies.